I have a curious mind prone to obsession but also the very short attention span of a heavy internet user. I used to be very ashamed of the silly and random fixations I have. But one day I was told that it was a great and funny trait. So here I am today, a proud representative of the randomly obsessive people.
Besides that, here is what you will find in this tumblog
- bad english. English is not my native language. But most of you couldn’t read me if this was is French.
- good music ; it’s maybe the only field I consider myself well educated in. I don’t do trendy stuff though. I don’t read music press anymore and try to keep an objective and open mind.
- food pictures : I love cooking and my fiancé is a gastronomy / beer fan, always taking me to the best places in the world.
- handmade crafts. I love getting new skills. My sabbatical leave is a great occasion for that and I’m currently onto sewing and knitting.
- asian stuff because even if I was born and raised in France, my parents are from Laos.
- my personal comments on what’s happening in my life, trying to become a good housewife and moving from France to Switzerland.